Section 'Sub' Navigation:
Past Genetics Training Program Retreats
Monday, April 25, 2016
- Eric Green, M.D., Ph.D.
- Sarah Tishkoff, Ph.D.
Friday, April 17, 2015
- David Botstein, Ph.D.
- Stephen Quake, D.Phil.
Friday, May 2, 2014
- Elaine Fuchs, Ph.D.
- Joseph Gleeson, Ph.D.
Friday, May 24, 2013
- Herbert W. Boyer, Ph.D.
- Andrew Fire, Ph.D.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
- "Secrets of the Human Genome" by Eric Lander, Ph.D.
Special Genetics and Public Policy Lecture
- "Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in Genetics Research: A Sampler" by Hank Greely, J.D.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
- "Cancer: Emperor of Maladies" by Inder Verma, Ph.D.
- "Histone Variants, Nucleosome Dynamics and Epigenetics" by Steven Henikoff, Ph.D.
June 3, 2010
- "Building a Synthetic Cell" by Hamilton O. Smith, M.D.
- "Fragile X Syndrome: Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Implications" by Stephen T. Warren, Ph.D., FACMG
June 23, 2009
- "Using genetics and stem cells to probe mechanisms of neurodegenerative disease" by Lawrence S. B. Goldstein, Ph.D.
- "Sequence based decoding of human and microbial genomes" by Edward M. Rubin, M.D., Ph.D.
May 9, 2008
- "Development of the hematopoetic lineages" by Prof. David Traver
- "Genes and environmental factors influencing common diseases: Lessons from age-related macular degeneration and diabetic microvascular disease" by Prof. Kang Zhang