“The Institute for Genomic Medicine at the University of California, San Diego aims to discover new pathways in human health and disease and translate these discoveries to clinical and preventive medicine. Our multidisciplinary physician-scientist teams integrate clinical phenotypes with genomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic and signaling approaches to understand and treat genetic contributions to human disease.”
- Genetics, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Colloquium
- Genetics Training Program Annual Retreat:
Friday April 17th
GTP Retreat Program Agenda
Illumina and the UCSD IGM-HTGF will be providing details of an RNA-Seq Grant Program at the seminar. Be sure to attend so you can learn how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity.
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
IGM Genomics Center
- The IGM Genomics Center offers Next Gen sequencing services including sample QC, library preparation, sequencing on Illumina and PacBio platforms, as well as Illumina Bead Array technology.
- New map of human genetics contains clues for Alzheimer's and cancer
02/18/2015,The Verge, Features Bing Ren, PhD
- Is This Company the Big Winner in Obama's Push for Precision Medicine?
02/16/2015, The Motley Fool, Features IGM and the IGM Genomics Center
- Tariq Rana and Team Building Mini-Brains to Study Disorders Caused by HIV and Meth Use.
02/11/2015, Medical Design Technology, Features Tariq Rana, PhD
- UCSD, UCSF Launch Multimillion Dollar Cancer Cell Map Initiative
02/02/2015, Genome Web, Features Trey Ideker, PhD
- Friedmann Named 2015 Japan Prize Winner
- Method predicts impact of DNA variants on gene expression
12/29/2014, SFARI News, Features Gene Yeo, PhD